Higher sound-quality at extreme output levels
The Evo offers the benefits of the GTS “21″ series, but in a lower-profile, under 100 mm, form-factor, yet delivers higher linear excursion, or “Xmax” plus higher power-handling, yet does so in similarly micro enclosures. Higher excursion means higher sound-quality at extreme output levels. With a superb 15.5 mm of linear, one-way “Xmax” (Evo 2410) the Evo series will push the envelope of performance in the slimline subwoofer category.
Bring back the drama in your music
Higher performance in a smaller package. That’s what the new Evo series is all about. So if you’re missing the low-end extension that provides the “drama” in the music you love, then fear not, as adding a small-sealed, or vented enclosure, and an aftermarket amplifier will inject new life into your system, regardless if it’s a decade old, or a brand new SAT-NAV system. It’s easy to do, and makes a world of difference, in fact, it’s the single biggest improvement you can make to any audio system, home or car.
- Cast alloy, powder-coated, low-profile “SLX” frames provide ideal chassis.
- Proprietary aluminum “I-CAR” intercooler dramatically increases power-handling.
- Dual, multi-layer coils deliver class-leading power-handling and linear excursion.
- Proprietary, elevated, Stasis Manifold Gap (“SMG”) motor less than 1.5” deep.
- Custom-tooled, elevated, composite damper platform for super-linear excursion.
- Monolithic forged, CNC machined, solid motor design for minimal box depth.
- High-quality SBR rubber surround, permitting up to 2″ of peak-to-peak excursion.
- Advanced, Kevlar composite, multi-sandwich “CLS” cone is near perfect piston.